At Tanfield Lea Community Primary we know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play.
Through the updated PSHE curriculum children will be taught that discussing mental health is just as important as discussing their physical health.
- Self care top tips
- Mental health poster
- Coronavirus – Parent to Parent Advice Guide
- Mental Health – Schools Make it Count (Parents-Carers Guide)
- Parents Advice for Children with Anxiety
- Smart Phone Advice
- Wellbeing in Isolation.
Below are some helpful websites.
- Improve Mental Wellbeing
- Supporting your Teen’s Wellbeing during Coronavirus
- Coronavirus and Mental Health
- Stanley One Point Hub
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.